Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kiton  (Luettu 12445 kertaa)

atas

• Auktoriteetti
    • Profiili
Vs: Kiton
« Vastaus #30 : 24.11.11 - klo:14:14 »
Seppo Räty muotoili asian diplomaattisesti: Saksa on paska maa

• Satraappi
  • Ylläpitäjä
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • http://www.keikari.com
« Vastaus #31 : 24.11.11 - klo:21:50 »
...kyllä, tuolla eBayn palauteella voi kiristää hieman myyjää mikäli selviä puijauksia on tapahtunut.
Pukimo Raivio: miesten käytetyt vaatteet - laatua järkihinnalla.
/

• Satraappi
  • Ylläpitäjä
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • http://www.keikari.com
« Vastaus #32 : 17.02.12 - klo:16:54 »
...vihdoin löytyi faktalta vaikuttavaa infoa siitä, miksi Kiton on niin karmean kallis:

"It takes Kiton 25 to 30 hours to make a suit. It takes Brioni 30 to 35 hours to make a suit. It takes Oxxford 35 to 40 hours to make a suit.

Fit is 100% subjective.

However, quality and craftsmanship are 100% objective. In these areas, Oxxford is the best of these three by a very good margin. Kiton is the worst of these three in these areas by a fairly good margin. Brioni in these areas is substantially closer to Oxxford than Kiton.

If it weren’t for the fact that Kiton only uses fabrics (at the request of their customers and the employees at Kiton) with thread counts ranging from super 150s to super 220s (which, apparently, have better to significantly better durability than fabrics with the same thread counts from everybody other than Kiton), their prices would be 30 to 40 percent of what they actually are.

Harrison’s of Edinburgh is the only merchant that is willing to make fabrics with such high thread counts with much higher durability (but still not very high overall) for Kiton (who copyrights them from Harrison’s of Edinburgh).

It costs Harrison’s of Edinburgh a huge amount of money to make these fabrics with high thread counts that are much less flimsy and a much huger amount of money for Kiton to copyright them and buy them from Harrison’s of Edinburgh. This is why Kiton is horrifically overpriced.

Sator said it best by far on the LL. Specifically, on the LL, Sator said that Kiton anything is the greatest waste of wardrobe space imaginable. In the almost 33 years I have been alive, me agreeing with Sator about Kiton anything being the greatest waste of wardrobe space imaginable is by far the most strongly I have ever agreed with anybody about anything.

Kiton’s quality is good, but nowhere near good enough (far from it to the point where it is terribly embarrassing) for a starting price of $5K or $6K for an OTR suit and $7K to start for a MTM suit. At $1.5K to $1.8K to start for an OTR suit and $2.1K to start for a MTM suit I would most likely disagree with Sator somewhat (but only somewhat)."

...ja lähde:
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?88913-Which-is-a-better-quality-OTR-Oxxford-Brioni-or-Kiton&p=854079#post854079
Pukimo Raivio: miesten käytetyt vaatteet - laatua järkihinnalla.
/