Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kaupan: suuri villakangastakkikokoelman puhdistus  (Luettu 1255 kertaa)

• Satraappi
  • Ylläpitäjä
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • http://www.keikari.com
Jälleen yksi copy-paste SF:n puolelta, säästän aikaani jättämällä kääntämättä. Xe.com kertoo dollareiden ja eurojen nykykurssin. Yhteydenotot mieluiten mailitse infoATkeikari.com, kiitos.

Tarjolla seuraavaa:

All measurements have been taken with these instructions:
www.keikari.com/blogi/how-to-measure-for-ebay

Size 36 coats

Beige Berwin&Berwin Crombie coat, slim fit.

Material 100% Woolmark-certified pure new wool.

Condition excellent, the upper has no wear, lining has a water mark. Cuff buttons have been removed, but I've kept them and they'll come with the coat in a small bag.

Two flapped from pockets, decorative pick-stitching on lapels and pockets. Has one large newspaper pocket and one small inside pocket.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 43 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 63 cm, width on waist 48 cm, collar bottom to hem 99 cm, pit to pit 50 cm.

Asking $120 for this one.

Pictures:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sand-coloured car coat from an unknown West German maker. Has natural shoulders and a warm wool lining in a muted green tartan weave.

Upper 100% Woolmark-certified pure new wool, lining 85% wool, 10% polyamide, 5% others.

Two flapped front pockets, lining has one large pocket with zipper. Leather buttons and two hand-warmer pockets, slim fit.
In superb condition throughout, only has one bump on front (see pics).

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 46 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65 cm, width on waist 53 cm, collar bottom to hem 87 cm, pit to pit 55 cm.

I’m asking $65 for this humble one.

Pictures:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size 38 coats
Navy blue Saks Fifth Avenue herringbone coat in 4x2 cut.

Material 100% pure wool from West of England. Cloth weight around 900 grams, gorgeous light-catching material.

Two flapped front pockets, a breast pocket, lining has one large pocket. Double-breasted with rare 4x2 button stance and a high gorge.

In superb condition, only the Saks logo has loose threads.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 47 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 63 cm, width on waist 50 cm, collar bottom to hem 106 cm, pit to pit 55 cm.

I’m asking 220 dollars for this coat.

Pictures:

Size 40 coats
A black slim-fitting cashmere Crombie coat from Berwin&Berwin, made in England for Harrods.

Material 100% cashmere. Not the flimsy, light and quickly worn-through modern day cashmere, but thicker and longer-wearing Right Stuff.

Two flapped front pockets, lining has one large newspaper pocket and one small pocket. Decorative pick-stitching on lapels.

In great condition throughout, the only wear I found was inside sleeve ends. This thicker cashmere fabric will last through several marriages.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 48 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 65 cm, width on waist 54 cm, collar bottom to hem 107 cm, pit to pit 57 cm.

RRP was around 1900£, I’m asking 185 dollars.

Pictures:

NOS mid-brown cashmere Crombie coat from the Finnish maker Pukeva. Made in Finland by Finnish hands.

Material 100% cashmere. Not the flimsy, light and quickly worn-through modern day cashmere, but thicker and longer-wearing Right Stuff. Cloth made in Huddersfield, England. I cannot stress highly enough how superb this cloth is; suffice it to say it’s the kind all cashmere should be.

Condition flawless, I cannot find a single mark of wear on this NOS coat.

Two flapped from pockets, decorative pick-stitching on lapels and pockets. Has two large inside pockets.

Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam 50 cm, length of sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff 67½ cm, width on waist 55 cm, collar bottom to hem 103 cm, pit to pit 58 cm.

Asking $400 for this unused coat due to its rare cloth.

Pictures:

NOS Invertêre Coatwrights mid-brown cashmere coat with raglan sleeves. Size marking 38, but cut is very loose and will fit a size 40 much better.

Material 100% cashmere wool, gorgeous light-catching cloth. Made in England. Completely soft shoulders.

Condition superb, the only signs of wear are four pinhead-sized marks on right sleeve (please see pictures).

Two jetted front pockets, raglan sleeves, back slit has a button.  Has one large and one small inside pocket. Collar can be popped, front buttons are hidden.

Measurements: shoulder seam to end of cuff 72 cm (raglan sleeve), width on waist 60 cm, collar bottom to hem 115 cm, pit to pit 60 cm.

I’m asking 280 dollars for this one.

Pictures:

Pukimo Raivio: miesten käytetyt vaatteet - laatua järkihinnalla.
/

• Satraappi
  • Ylläpitäjä
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • http://www.keikari.com
Vs: Kaupan: suuri villakangastakkikokoelman puhdistus
« Vastaus #1 : 14.01.13 - klo:13:14 »
Ottaisin nyt myös tarjouksia vastaan ennen kuin lisään takit Huutonetin puolelle.
Pukimo Raivio: miesten käytetyt vaatteet - laatua järkihinnalla.
/