Kirjoittaja Aihe: Mitä inhottavaa näit tänään?  (Luettu 2113876 kertaa)

chr

• Eleganssin esitaistelija
    • Profiili
Vs: Mitä inhottavaa näit tänään?
« Vastaus #5580 : 21.10.14 - klo:21:23 »
Ekaa kertaa käytössä olleiden Gustineiden jäljet autoni vaaleassa nahkapenkissä. Tiesin, että näin käy, mutta silti...

mbch

• Auktoriteetti
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5581 : 21.10.14 - klo:21:39 »
Onneksi lika lähtee nahasta aika helposti.

chr

• Eleganssin esitaistelija
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5582 : 22.10.14 - klo:10:38 »
Onneksi lika lähtee nahasta aika helposti.

Juu, niin lähtee. Taikasieni toimii ja minulla on jotain Autoglymin tuotetta autossa tätä varten.

Lh

• Yleisvalvoja
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • Alpa
« Vastaus #5583 : 27.10.14 - klo:12:49 »
Aina se asiakaspalvelu ei näemmä ole sitä rakentavinta.

Case Linkson Jack ja postiin hukkunut solmio.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Linkson Jack
4. It is improbable that there is another Lauri Hilliaho in Jyväskylä who will shop at LinksonJack.com and have the sartorial taste shown in the image at the following Linkedin profile:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6g32skhktcjo4x/Screenshot%202014-10-27%2009.48.33.png?dl=0. It is now too late to remove the picture or change your profile. Is he getting married?

If you do not immediately withdraw your dispute within PayPal, be in no doubt Mr Hilliaho that I shall leave no stone unturned as I work with my developer and graphic designer to permanently ruin your reputation on the Internet and the chances of Lauri Hilliaho of Jyväskylä ever finding future employment.

Regards

Linkson Jack

Arska

• Legenda
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5584 : 27.10.14 - klo:13:07 »
Aloittivat näköjään pilaamalla oman maineensa Internetissä.
Suositellaan täysraittiutta.

Co-re

• Legenda
  • Insinööri
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5585 : 27.10.14 - klo:13:09 »
Mitä mahtaa PayPal olla mieltä asiakkaan peloittelusta? Tekee gutaa nettiputiikin toiminnalle menettää PP:n palvelut...

Lh

• Yleisvalvoja
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • Alpa
« Vastaus #5586 : 27.10.14 - klo:13:49 »
Lainaus
Dear Lauri

I have received notification of the dispute you have raised at PayPal.

You must understand that Linkson Jack Ltd will not pay you a refund for the reasons outlined below.

1. On 6/10/2014 your order was sent via Royal Mail with your name and address on the front, which you later confirmed to be correct. A return address label was added to the back of the pack. Additionally, an invoice was enclosed within the package with the address of the sender and the recipient. If for any reason the labels on the front became detached then a postal worker would have known where to send the package using the invoice within the package.

2. I had assured you that the package will turn up (not least for the reasons above), but for reasons only known to yourself you contended that:

23/10/2014: “According to my experience, I am very sceptical that the packet would ever arrive.”

24/10/2014: “it is crystal clear that it has been lost.”

3. On 20/10/2014 you claimed “the tie is for my wedding day and there is not too much time left for getting a substitute if it has gone missing.” Your wedding was due to take place two weeks later on 04/11/2014! Yet, you were, incredibly, not prepared to wait for the arrival of the tie in the post if it had indeed been delayed.

On 24/10/2014 you wrote “If it doesn't reach me in 6 working days (tuesday after next week) it won't make it in time.” That is 04/11/2014.

4. It is improbable that there is another Lauri Hilliaho in Jyväskylä who will shop at LinksonJack.com and have the sartorial taste shown in the image at the following Linkedin profile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6g32skhktcjo ... 3.png?dl=0. It is now too late to remove the picture or change your profile. Is he getting married?

If you do not immediately withdraw your dispute within PayPal, be in no doubt Mr Hilliaho that I shall leave no stone unturned as I work with my developer and graphic designer to permanently ruin your reputation on the Internet and the chances of Lauri Hilliaho of Jyväskylä ever finding future employment.

Regards

Linkson Jack

Lainaus
Linkson,

Lets be clear with this: I am getting married on 8.11.2014. I am leaving my home town to do that on 4.11.2014. I want something worth the day for my wedding and it is not anything that can be found from dept store in Jyväskylä, maybe not even in Finland. Shipping fror britain seems to take quite long time as it seems. If I had ordered a substitute tomorrow, I could have been too late already.

You could not promise to ship me in six days. As you can see, we were already late. Asked the tyylit.fi forum for advice how to get a nice grenadine and happily ordered a Drakes with courier. You said that tracking costs substantial amount of money (tracking about 8 pounds a letter, courier 12 pounds). The difference is in percents. Why did you not suggest using a courier?

Yes it is me there in the picture. To be truly honest, I think you just urgently need some consultancy on social media. If you don't lie, there is nothing special to tell people about my actions.

I am a one of the head moderators of biggest Finnish menswear community. Even thought I wasn't, it is common knowledge that corporations lose in the publicity. I do not know a single case in which threatening a customer has not resulted into a massive loss of reputation for the company.

If you want to ruin my reputation and job career, you could send the first mails to me, as I am currently an entrepreneur.

I will return you the tie if it arrives.

-Lauri

Lainaus
Linkson,

I am also happily getting married, thank you for asking.

-Lauri

Lainaus
Dear Lauri

I am not able to wait much longer for confirmation that you have withdrawn your dispute.

Regards

Linkson Jack

Lainaus
Linkson,

Please tell me the reason why you are angry at me? Should I really give away my only real chance to get my money back?

What would you do in my situation?

-Lauri

Lainaus
Dear Lauri

Your email trail is that of a classic Asperger’s person with psychopathic tendencies.  You have no choice but to seek self employment because your Aspergers mean that you cannot get on with most people.  Even self-employed people need a good reputation.  You will not get a refund from my business for a tie you have received.   I will ensure that you pay a price for this that you cannot bear.

Regards

Linkson Jack

Ville ja muut, käykää vaikuttamassa. Mun Styleforum kredibiliteetti ei riitä välttämättä...
http://www.styleforum.net/t/434829/linkson-jack-customer-service-threatening-a-customer-after-paypal-dispute-packet-not-received

PleaseDeleteMe

• Legenda
  • Delete me please
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5587 : 27.10.14 - klo:14:17 »
« Viimeksi muokattu: 18.01.22 - klo:00:06 kirjoittanut PleaseDeleteMe »

Alhazen

• Legenda
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5588 : 27.10.14 - klo:15:16 »
5/5 suoritus nettikaupalta. Ei mene vissiin bisneksillä vahvasti tai on tullut painettua muuten vähän pitkää päivää, tuntuu että isopyörä heittää siellä päässä aika paljon. Kannattaa tosiaan PayPalille välittää kirjeenvaihto jos tuntuu siltä, äkkiseltään tuntuisi että "pelottelu" (vaikka huvittavan/myötähävettävän puolella tässä aika tukevasti mennäänkin) disputen nostamisesta vähän syö koko dispute-systeemin ideaa eikä ole välttämättä PP:n mieleen.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 27.10.14 - klo:15:19 kirjoittanut Alhazen »

Lh

• Yleisvalvoja
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • Alpa
« Vastaus #5589 : 27.10.14 - klo:15:22 »
Siirryn kyllä suoraan disputesta (neuvoteltava) claimiin (paypal ratkaisee).

Lisäksi teen tarpeeksi mainebackupia verkkoon, johon voin vedota, jos kaverit ovat oikeasti sekaisin.

Farmer John

• Legenda
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5590 : 27.10.14 - klo:15:33 »
Lainaus
Your email trail is that of a classic Asperger’s person with psychopathic tendencies .... Even self-employed people need a good reputation.

• Satraappi
  • Ylläpitäjä
  • Legenda
    • Profiili
    • http://www.keikari.com
« Vastaus #5591 : 27.10.14 - klo:15:58 »
Lopetin aikoinaan yhteistyön tuon LJ:n verkkokaupan omistajan kanssa, sillä hän suuttui äärimmäisen herkästi pienimmästä mahdollisesta häiriöstä ja skitsoili huolella. Lh:n kertomus ei yllätä minua lainkaan.
Pukimo Raivio: miesten käytetyt vaatteet - laatua järkihinnalla.
/

Richard Mutt

• Legenda
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5592 : 27.10.14 - klo:16:04 »
Ei hemmetti mikä meno.

Ane

• Flanööri
    • Profiili
« Vastaus #5593 : 27.10.14 - klo:16:13 »